Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Needed this LAST WEEK!


I'm rather disgusted with how I've spent my money the past several weeks. Thoughtless credit card charges...countless transactions for eating out...blatant disregard for my spending plan. I've got $10 to my name (excluding all savings - easily available and not). Am I happy about it? Absolutely not. Is it the end of the world? Again, no.

So what's next? Buckle down and pay off the credit card balance and remind myself - DAILY- of why I have a spending plan. Then, make a list of things to purchase and stick to it. This should help me achieve some sense of redemption, because reflecting on the past several weeks of spending is not inspiring!

Have you ever gotten "down in the dumps" about recent spending? What have you done to reduce the likelihood of repeating such regrettable spending?

No comments:

Post a Comment